How does this service work?
This service works in the following manner:
- You need to fill-in the form on our Website in order to raise your request.
- You request is reviewed by our team of specialists.
- An expert advocate will reach out to you to get further details for your complaint.
- Thereafter, the expert advocate will share a draft version of the compliant. Once approved, we will send it to the Respondent either via Email or Registered Post.
- We will follow-up with the Respondent for the next 15 days in order to resolve the dispute for you.
- After 15 days, in case the dispute does not get resolved, depending upon your requirement, we can refer you to our partner law firms for taking the matter to court.
What are the areas you provide consultation on?
We provide consultation on a wide variety of topics ranging from employment, divorce, maintenance to cheque bounce, domestic violence and motor vehicle accidents. For a detailed list of topics, please see the web form.
Do you provide service Pan India?
Yes. Our services are available 24X7 on a Pan India basis except for the States/UTs of Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
Will you help me in drafting a complaint/notice for my problem?
Yes. Based on your request our legal expert will also draft a tailor-made legal notice/complaint.
In case I wish to move my matter before a court/forum after hearing the consultation, will you help me?
Yes. We can get you connected with our partner law firm who will assist you further with your legal issue subject to a one-on-one discussion on fees between you and our partner law firm.