HOW TO FILE CONSUMER COMPLAINT AGAINST OYO
Many people plan their trips to avoid a last-minute hurry. To avoid any confusion regarding Hotel bookings, means and modes of transportation Etc., a traveller should take care of all these activities at least one month before their vacation. It helps them to organize the entire trip better.
The digital era has made it easier to book all these services online through various websites. However, these online platforms are not 100% accurate and safe as you may face poor services from the hotels and booking sites. Not only this, many people are betrayed by hotel booking agencies. OYO is one such brand that has attracted such unwarranted attention. Its services have become very poor. Customers are usually allotted to a degraded hotel room that is not at all up to the mark.
LIST OF GRIEVANCES THE CUSTOMERS FACE AT THE ROOMS BOOKED FROM OYO
- There is no option of cancellation or refund after the OYO hotel room is booked.
- Sometimes the booking site of OYO shows confirmation, but the hotel denies the check-in.
- The hotel room is poorly maintained.
- The customer is charged extra for services that were initially advertised as a package inclusive.
- Hotel staff misbehaves with the customer.
Suppose any customer faces any of the issues mentioned above, and there is a proven instance of deficiencies of services. What can the customer do? In that case, the customer should exercise their legal right and file a Consumer Complaint against OYO. The Consumer Protection Act 2019 has been enacted by the Indian government to safeguard the rights of the consumers and take strict legal actions against the fraud and unfair trade practices of travel companies.
HOW TO FILE A CASE IN THE CONSUMER COURT AGAINST OYO?
- Customers can send a written complaint to OYO over email and inform them about their grievances at the time of service.
- Customers can also call the customer care number of the OYO. There, the customer can raise a complaint against the OYO hotel that they are staying at.
- The last step the customer can take is to contact the hotel directly and sort out the issue themselves.
Though the filing of a complaint is not easy, and as mentioned before, consumers may often fail to collect all the detailed information and follow up along with the paperwork. It is essential that the customer has all the relevant documentation available with them when lodging a Complaint against OYO Rooms.
It is, therefore, better to seek professional help from online legal service providers who can help these customers through this entire process at the click of a button.
Go India Legal is one such organization that is working at the forefront of these issues by helping their customers resolve these kinds of disputes in a short amount of time. The seamlessly integrated online platform of Go India Legal makes it a hassle-free and easy way to file an online consumer complaint as the entire process can be done from a mobile phone or a computer.
Go India Legal has a team of expert legal advisors who assist the customers in resolving their disputes. Once the consumer registers their online consumer complaint, they will receive help or advice on the related matter from a consumer complaint expert. The online platform at Go India Legal has made it easier for all consumers to file their complaints and claim compensation from the other parties.